1.16.2009

New Moon

by Stephenie Meyer

Chapter 1 [PARTY] p. 15
“I have to step out for a second”−he paused to wink conspicuously at Alice−“Don't do anything funny while I'm gone.”
“I'll try.”

Chapter 2 [FRIENDS] p. 69, 72
bikes seemed to be the magic word. Both boys went to examine Jacob's project, drilling him with educated questions. Many of the words they used were unfamiliar to me, and I figured I'd have to have a Y chromosome to really understand the excitement.
(when i thought that i liked her... xD)

“Five foot four is perfectly average.” I sniffed. “It's not my fault you're a freak.”

Chapter 8 [ADRENALINE] p. 99
“Maybe we'll get lucky tomorrow and something will eat us!”
“Bears don't want to eat people. We don't taste that good.” He grinned at me in the dark cab. “Of course, you might be an exception. I bet you'd taste good.”
“Thanks so much,” I said, looking away. He wasn't the first person to tell me that.

Chapter 9 [THIRD WHEEL] p. 104
I folded my arms tightly across my chest and hoped that both their hands fell asleep

Chapter 22 [FLIGHT] p. 248
he couldn't escape me on an airplane−well, not easily, at least.

Chapter 24 [VOTE] p. 273
“I'm only eighteen.”
“Well, I'm nearly a hundred and ten. It's time I settled down.”

No hay comentarios: