9.09.2007

HSM

~ HSMTroypay07 ~
(Take Me There)
Chpter 1
"(...)We don't allow queers in the theatre."
(OhMy!! xDDD what will be theatre without "queers" playing?? xDD)

Chapter 3
"Hey, Ry, you ever play b-ball before?"
Looking at Chad over the top of his designer sunglasses, Ryan answered.
"Honestly, Chad. What do you think?"
"Ok, so, I'm taking that as a 'no' then."
"A big 'no'."

Chapter 8
"K. Night. Sleep tight and all that good stuff."

"That boy is so gonna be the death of me! But its gonna be a hell of a ride along the way."

Chapter 12
"You know I never kid about shopping! Plus, your mother was a great help!"

Chapter 13
"Oh, so your saying just because I dress nice and all my clothes actually match, its a tip off that I'm gay?"

"RYAN! That could have hurt!"
"I know. Why else do you think I would throw it?"

Chapter 14
Maybe he just thinks of me as his best friend or maybe a brother, a very pale brother, but still.

Chapter 17
"Its never to early to play basketball. Now, get your ass out of that bed and come on. That is, if you can pull yourself away from Ryan for longer than a nano second."
"‘Nano-second’? Troy, were do you get these words?"
"Blame Gabriella. It's all her man.


~ earlyEDGE ~
(Just Like Kindergarden)
Troy heard a familiar voice behind him. "I can't believe we were held up in Denver for so long. There was nothing wrong with the flange!" Chad yelled.


No hay comentarios: