9.09.2007

RENT

~ NaKeva Rapp Cullen ~
RENT: The Real Story as Seen By a Non Believer

Chapter 4
Roger pulls her outside into the snow, even though they both have weak immune systems and catching a cold would probably kill them.

End of Act 1 and one whole day. Even though the first Act is the longest, it all happens in one night and the second, much shorter, act takes place over nearly a year.

Chapter 6
Mimi: So you sold your guitar and bought a car?
Roger: Yeah. Can't walk to Santa Fe.

Mimi: Goodbye love, goodbye love.
Mark: What was the name of this song again?

Chapter 7
Mark: Don't breathe too deep. We do live in New York with all the smog after all.

Roger: (From Santa Fe which is really the back of the same stage Mark is on)

Roger: (Moving closer to Mark though still in Santa Fe)

Roger: I'm back and dying in America ten years before the end of the millennium

(Mark and Roger hug. Roger's back from the other side of the stage. I mean Santa Fe!)

Mark: Look it's Roger. He got his guitar back when he sold the car that took him to the other side of the stage. I mean to Santa Fe.

(The power blows for the hundredth time in this show)

Collins: But we really should open up that restaurant in Santa Fe.
Roger: I don't think there's room for it on the other side of the stage. I was just back there, not much room at all.

Mimi: A leap of MOOOO!
Maureen: Hey that's my line!

All: No other road, no other way. No day but today. So if we say this every day, what day are we talking about?
Girls: I can't control my destiny.
Boys: Will I lose my dignity? Will some one care?
Girls: I'd die without you.
Boys: Give in to love or live in fear.
Girls: I'd die without you.
Boys: No day but today.
All: Why are we singing different songs? Whatever, alls well that ends well.− NO DAY BUT TODAY!
(i do love RENT, i swear xDDD
y si, estaba muy simple cuando leí la historia xDDD)



~ WickedxWitch ~
(I Should Tell You)
“Tell the folks at home how you're feeling now, Mark?” he singsonged.
“Roger, this isn't a rock-opera!”

(One Short Day)
“Hey Collins!” called Mark towards the couple. Collins raised his head, a smile forming on his face. “Love your new shirt! It makes you look gay!”

(Saturday Night Fever)
“And yeah, I wouldn't mind some milk and cookies. And chocolate. And diet coke. And a toast with peanut butter and jam.”
“Anything else?” he asked, laughing.
“Wine and beer?”

No hay comentarios: