9.09.2007

Wicked

~ WickedxWitch ~
(Not Me)
she was the first who didn't fall at my feet the moment I set eyes on her (which, mind you, wasn't at all on purpose. She was there, and she was green, what could I possibly do?)

Something is happening to me. I spend less time sleeping through classes, and more time listening, in some cases even thinking about ideas that were raised during class. Once I even stopped myself from raising my hand to object something one of the students has said. Now this is frightening. Does Shiz have such affect of me? Why didn't they warn me?

Changed, for Good
Chapter 1
He wouldn't take offence from a girl; from a green girl, which was even worse.

Chapter 2
Who ever heard of caging? Of preventing Animals from speaking out? What sort of a twisted world would allow that?

Chapter 3
“You express no enthusiasm at all for a ball and dancing and new clothes, but on the other hand you're extremely enthusiastic over a book? That can't be a good thing!”
“Again, my father doesn't seem to think so.”
“That's because you're finally beginning to resemble him.”

Chapter 5
She was truly, really, genuinely green.

Chapter 6
He was head over heels in love with the green girl.

Chapter 8
And meeting her husband, he was convinced they deserved each other. He was as boring as she was.

Chapter 12
She held on to her broom as if her life was depended on it. Well, her life probably was depended on it.

“Fiyero, you frightened me,” she said quietly, sounding so scared and honest it made him feel bad he managed to fool her so well. “I thought you have... changed.”
He smirked at the irony of it. “I have changed.”

Chapter 13
“Are you alright? You seem a bit green.”
Huh. “Not as green as you, I'm sure.”

Chapter 14
“If you really think I will dignify this ridiculous question with an answer−”

Chapter 16
He practically invented brainlessness!

“but people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?”


Lost all Resistance
Just for that moment... as long as she was his.

Spellbound
Chapter 1
“I know. I'm sorry, it's just... I guess I'm not quite used to it; to have someone to watch over me.”
“Well, get used to it. Because I'm not going anywhere.”
She laughed softly. “When you put it like that, it sounds like a threat.”
“It is sort of a threat,” he said, the slightest note of superiority in his voice.

Chapter 5
“You didn't make all those efforts to reversify me just to kill me in my sleep, did you?”

“Well, why don't you? Unless you fear the water will melt you or something.”

Chapter 6
“Wake up, green girl.”

Chapter 7
“One of our infamous traits is rescuing fair damsels in distress.”

“Life is painless for the brainless, isn't it?”

Chapter 13
“Good different?”
She laughed softly. “You look like a boy I used to know at school,”

No hay comentarios: